- 1983-2001 Australian Women’s Slalom Champion
- 1992 Olympics – Silver Medal
- 1994 Women’s World Cup Slalom Champion
- 1997 – National Slalom Coach, Victorian Institute of Sport Coach
- 2002 – Order of Australia Medal
- 2005 – Present Australian Canoeing National Selector for Slalom
- 2008 – President, Board of Australian Canoeing
Danielle’s ability to achieve results is best demonstrated by her competitive career in Slalom Canoeing. She held National Women’s Slalom title from 1983 until 2001 (only beaten twice in that time), and in 1992 she won a Silver Medal at the Olympics in Barcelona (the only medal currently won for Australia at Olympic level for Slalom). She also won the World Cup in Spain in 1994, the first Australian to win a World Cup event in Slalom), whilst holding down a career with the Australian Federal Police.
Over those years she was also involved with canoeing at committee and institute level as State Delegate and Paddlers Representative to Australian Canoeing, Victorian Delegate to the Victorian Olympic Council, positions with the Athletes Advisory Commission for ASADA and working groups as the Australian Sports Commission, Australian Institute of Sport or the Australian Olympic Council.